2009-09-06

14 more days

i got lots to tell you ever since the big quarrel we had .
i'm sorry , i know i've said things that hurt you .but what i say
is all from my heart & it has been kept inside my heart for this few months of relationship.
14 more days its our 1 year anni . i wanted to give you a surprised on that day ,
but we kept quarrel this feel days ! i do love you alot . i know i shouldn't give you attitude .
its all my fault , i know you treated me well , you gave me things that i want .
you bought me things that i love . whenever i got not much money left , you will secretely put money inside my wallet. whenever we quarrel , you will pampered me .
bought me my fav ipoh hor fan or prawn noodles from geylang lor16.
even when its middle of the night , i'm hungry you will still find ways to get me my prawn noodles .
thanks my dear ! i know you really care & dotes on me .
but why this few days you treating me diff?
ytd i just went out till 12 plus or 1 than reached home , i know is my promised that
i'll be home early . but you don't need to scold me valgarities &
shouted at me like as if i'm owned you millions dollars .
you know how hurt am i anot?
my heart bleeds when you shouted at me . this is the first time you talk to
me till like this . i really dunno what happen.
you said you wanna go out till morning , you ask me for permission . i let you go .
i never ever shouted at you till like this before , but you...?
hais , you really hurt me alots . i guessed i should really give up bahs .
but i can't beared it cos i love you still .
you went out everynight to drink , you left me alone whennever
i'm at your place . why? why? why?
what happen between us ? 2 more months plus i gonna give birth lerhs .
i just want you to be by my side till i give birth also can't?
you keep telling me caused of me & baby , you working at night .
should i belive you?
chances are given to you lots of time.
you promised you will changed for the better
but i didnt see any improvement.
maybe i should really give up bahs.
you will only treat me good when we quarrel .
izzit that we must everyday quarrel than you will treat me good?
i really need an answer now.
i'm sick & tired of all this quarrels my dear !
i really need a break !!!!
hope you will know what day izzit on the 20-09-09
i still love you ! but i need some breath to breath.
perhabs , what they say is truth bahs , pregnant girls will anyhow think de .
maybe i really anyhow think bahs .
HAIS!
my heart bleeds , my mind turn blank,
i kept crying whenever i wanna slp, i kept
thinking what if 1 day i gonna lose you,
i kept telling myself i wanna be strong ,
i wanna be a good mother , good wifey , good daughter
but whenever i thought of this i feel like giving up .
i really dunno what to do .
family prob are troubling me too !! i really need some time!

No Guy Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find The One That Is He Won't Make You cry
If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be





No comments:

Post a Comment