2010-06-19

i'm in love with you

meet up with DADDY and friends . watched killer than to cosy bay than to kallang mac and home sweet home . 2nd daughter came over to my place . till now haven't sleep while my precious daddy is slping like a pig bahs i guess . i miss lesbain so much nahs and precious daughter GOH KAILEE . please don't keep fall sick can . i give birth to you is very healthy de leis . now so weak . lols . nothign much bahs . guess gonna stop here lerhs . BYES readers .


S.SHANYIN : lesbian , i miss die you leis . we stay so near also dun have time to meet up .HUMP . better meet me soon horhs . LOVE DIE YOU .
G.KAILEE : daugh , pls dun keep falling sick can ? J didn't  tk care you well izzit ? love you many many .
G.KAREN JZ : though now at my hse but i still miss you leis .hhhahas . LOVES
W.REBECCA : SIS , sad to heard what you told me . hope nothing happens alright? miss die you . meet up soon . LOVEDDDDD!!!!!!
O.SY: bi , i love die you luhs . better don't do any dui bu qi me de things horhs .



LASTLY , i miss JAEJAE lot man!!! hope i can really get to see him everyday . hais and baobei is getting older lerhs . now know how to ans phone calls when the calls are not even his and yet he can keep saying :' ITS BOY BOY PHONE!!! NOT MUMMYS !!!!' cute right ?


byes

1 comment:

  1. Lesbian (: miss you much toooo!~ Hehe.. Contact me when you see this post bah. You keep changing number I alr lost your number lur. Meanwhile I will ask kailee for see she got your number not. Ohya, and update more lah, if not how i check on you <3

    ReplyDelete