2010-07-12

TIRED !!!

thiis few days was so tired cans !! stay over at godma's place . aftter jiu come back straight . ytd bi came over to acc me . so sweet of him woke up bathe and bi bought me to eat sushi tei . though its my fav and i know you're trying to make me feel love and happy but i can't eat what i want due to my bad sore throat . SORRY bi . after eating bi send me to work . chatted with him  outside awhile and went in to work . now finally back to god ma's place le . was alone in the room cos that bloody choco never come back for 2 days alr and bi is sick so can't acc me . hope you get well soon dearest bi . love you . gonna stop here alr wanna sleep .


5 more days to JOSY 25 birthday
7 more days to our 1 monthsary .


will upload photos soon was lazy this few days . SORRY 

No comments:

Post a Comment