2010-08-18

everything has ended

hais , everything has ended lerhs . no more chances again . i won't be seeing you anymore , tkkaiires of yourself bahs . thanks for all those sweet moments you give me and the present you give for our 1 mth . i know i'm not a good girlf . i cant give you what you want . i'm useless . you can hate me all you want but i just wanna let you know that i do really love you dhes . maybe the way i treat you doesn't show you the love you want but in my heart you always stands the first position . everything is my fault . dont keep blaming yourself my dear . just blame me for not treating you the way you want and in the 20 days of waiting for you i just felt that you wont love me anymore when you are out . but now than i know you actually do really love me alot from the starts till now . thanks for your everything . tkkaiires !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment